What You'll Do
- Build and manage our editorial calendar, serving as a prolific writer yourself and collaborating with internal and external writers to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads
- Analyze our search engine performance and identify keyword rankings, setting and executing strategies to improve SEO results
- Analyze content performance to make data-driven decisions around where to invest content marketing efforts
- Act as our go-to editor for content across our marketing materials, media relations, and customer communications
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to product and promote effective content
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, creating shareable content, engaging with our audiences, and growing our reach
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and serve as an evangelist for the company and industry through thought leadership, blogging, and social media
What We're Seeking
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing role, plus:
- Content Star: Amazing written and verbal communication skills, plus masterful editing skills. A creator at heart, you have experience producing stellar content for the web.
- Eternal Learner: Smart and curious, able to learn quickly, and move fast. You’re always looking to grow yourself and improve.
- Get Stuff Done: Dedicated, focused, and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Analytically-Minded: Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions.
- Detail-Oriented: With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Collaborative Nature: Great ability to build connections across teams, bring a team-first attitude, and collaborate effectively.
- Industry Experience (ecommerce, fintech, or insurance) a major plus
- Technical Skills (HubSpot, SEMrush, HTML, etc.) a major plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Full benefits package, including 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture with lots of virtual gatherings!
- Ongoing training and development