Content Marketing Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a prolific Content Marketing Manager to write and produce a variety of content (from blog posts and case studies to eBooks, infographics, whitepapers, webinar scripts, and more!) in order to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Developing, planning, and execute against a monthly content calendar
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Communicate through a deep understanding of our products and corporate brand
- Work with our internal subject matter experts and the wider marketing team to create content that drives engagement, grows our subscribers, and feeds lead generation efforts
- Ensure that content is optimized and scheduled to be shared across the right internal and external channels so it’s discoverable and gets off to a strong start
- Measure, test and optimize existing content to increase paid and organic engagement
- Understand and incorporate OKRs and metrics into content strategy
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a marketing related field. MBA is a preferred but not required.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing content creation experience in B2B preferably in SaaS
- Highly creative and an excellent writing as well as proofreading skills.
- You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
- Results as well as process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo)
- Strong people and interpersonal acumen that develops strong relationships and is comfortable working in cross functional integrated teams
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
- Hands on experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a strong plus
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.