Content Marketing Manager/Senior Manager at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:50 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, January 15, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. Working closely with key partners across marketing, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
What You'll Do
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to map and optimize content across the buyer journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- 3+ years of editorial experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in life sciences
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Equivalent of 1% of base salary to support a non-profit of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]