Content Marketing & Optimization Associate at Justworks
Big or small, all teams deserve the best. Justworks is leveling the playing field for growing businesses with access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place. With our simple platform and exceptional customer service, we are taking the busyness out of running a business and helping more teams achieve their potential.
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
The Content Marketing & Optimization Associate is equal parts storyteller, metrics-maven, project manager, and experimentation junkie. You will develop and execute creative content marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and fuel qualified lead generation, as well as support the ongoing optimization of our website and content channels (including Justworks’ blog and YouTube presence). If you have a knack for working cross-functionally, juggling multiple projects with grace, and a passion for diving into the data to surface insights no one else has seen, this is the role for you.What you'll do
- Lead SEO strategy and implementation
- Lead backlink acquisition efforts to help grow relevant, non-search organic referral traffic
- Develop and execute creative content marketing campaigns, working across design, social, and editorial teams as needed
- Craft nurture campaign content geared toward various audiences (e.g. leads and prospects who have taken X action)
- Lead the growth of our Youtube channel subscriber base, as well as increase overall viewership of video content through optimization and evangelism for best practices
- Drive net new value by optimizing and redistributing existing content, including video, blog posts, research reports, ebooks, and case studies
- Partner with the editorial team to maximize ROI of new content by weaving SEO and down-funnel conversion insights into our editorial planning process
- Manage key website projects (including the launch of an entirely new content platform), cross-functionally with our web development team, designers, and internal stakeholders
- Lead website experimentation initiatives with an eye to implementing changes that drive top-of-funnel lead generation and down-funnel business performance
- Own reporting on website, content, and organic channel performance, with a mandate to surface insights to the broader team
- Manage and maintain Justworks’ online reputation via community review platforms (G2, Capterra, Google Reviews, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with content marketing at an agency or in-house team at a notable B2B brand or tech company
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, website management, best practices, and analytics
- Fast learner who quickly retains information and has extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with project management experience
- Independent self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- AMA certification or other credentials in Content Marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
Please provide a resume and cover letter.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.