Content Marketing Specialist, Partner Marketing
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
As the Content Marketing Specialist, Partner Marketing you will be responsible for driving sales partner activation, retention and top-line growth through effective, creative marketing strategies and communications. You’ll work closely with our Business Development team to understand partner channel growth targets and key initiatives, then create and evolve content and communications to increase activation, retention and sales volume. You’ll also support new direct marketing partners, from launching pilot programs to leveraging existing partners in new ways to drive customer acquisition.
As a Content Marketing Specialist at OnDeck on the Marketing Team, you will:
- Develop and deliver relevant, useful content to sales channel partners to drive activation and sales volume
- Work with Business Development team on holistic communications and content strategy for sales channel partners, with clear performance goals and success metrics.
- Leverage Performance Marketing strategies and creative insights to inform content and best practices to drive conversion.
- Evolve onboarding streams, partner newsletters and emails, messaging around service, product or compensation changes, and activation messaging for inactive partners to maximize loan units
- Understand sales channel partner needs, and work with marketing content team to leverage existing content or create new content to better enable partners to sell OnDeck products (training and education materials, marketing collateral, etc.)
- Track campaign performance metrics and overall channel performance to targets; support business development
- Monitor and respond to innovative marketing trends within the lending sector, including competitor marketing activities
- Manage new channel partners (Marketing + Business Development) with unique marketing strategies
- Develop and manage marketing plans for new channel partners
- Create marketing strategy, aligned to target audience, and develop relevant marketing campaigns
- Own and execute marketing campaigns and results reporting
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 3+ years in a marketing role, with proven track record of launching and measuring effective marketing campaigns with clear success metrics
- Creative writer; experience writing email communications, with an ability to understand audience needs and incorporate various types of content into the communication mix
- Strategic thinker; ability to develop segment-specific marketing campaigns to drive relevant behavior in target audiences, track performance and evolve tactics as needed
- Analytic with performance-driven mindset; uses date, metrics and reporting to measure and track success
- Excited about leveraging and growing a diverse set of partners that support OnDeck’s mission to provide access to capital for underserved small businesses
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience managing partners/partner channels a plus
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**