Content Marketing Specialist (Remote Eligible - US) at Dashlane
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the Role
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for supporting a scalable content marketing machine that will engage and guide our target audience throughout the buying journey – from awareness to consideration up to advocacy.
This is a cross-functional role, partnering with our Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to support and publish content that helps our prospects and customers understand our product, helps turn best-fit prospects into customers and elevates the Dashlane brand through compelling thought leadership content.
If you believe that being customer-focused and generating valuable content can transform a business from the attract through to the delight phase, this is the role for you!
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work from our New York office.
As Dashlane you will:
- Develop high-quality engaging content across multiple formats: e-books, white papers, blog posts, case studies, email and web copy, quick guides, infographics, newsletters, and social media posts that serve the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries, and geographies, with a goal to increase brand awareness, elevate our positioning, support demand generation, and improve sales effectiveness
- Coordinate the content production process: from idea to outline to final content—from feedback rounds to coordinating with the creative team for on-brand final designs
- Maintain a B2B marketing blog calendar that is SEO-friendly, aligns with demand generation, product marketing, and sales goals, and effectively grows our content base
- Update our internal and external content resource libraries with available B2B content including customer quotes, statistics, blog posts, content assets, templates, and playbooks
- Work closely with freelance writers and internal contributors to ensure timely production, publication, and promotion
- Identify insights based on customer engagement and analytics to recommend strategic suggestions for process improvements and requirements to deliver business results
- Monitor the blogs, social content, web content, and e-mail campaigns of competitors for industry trends and new content ideas
- 2+ years of content marketing or community content experience in B2B
- Portfolio of written work samples
We're also looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to join and thrive in dynamic conversations with diverse audiences: executives, client-facing conversations, etc
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and a get it done attitude; flexible, adaptive, collaborative personality with a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Experience managing cross-functional projects, meeting deadlines, and handling several projects at a time with high attention to detail
- Experience with SEO, social, sub-editing, optimization, formatting, and metadata
- Familiarity using data to recommend profitable content across the sales funnel that helps marketing teams hit acquisition goals
- Experience creating content for a technical audience
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Please share your portfolio or links to relevant content demonstrating skills across a variety of content types.