Content Marketing Specialist
Greater NYC Area
WHO WE ARE
At Meero we help photographers reclaim their creative spark! By developing income streams and tools to simplify invoicing, post-production work, and photo delivery, Meero streamlines a photographer’s commercial work, enabling them to shift their focus back to their art.
Meero originated in Paris, the first in its vertical. Now we have offices in New York, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore and are rapidly expanding. We recently closed our Series C of $230M at a $1B valuation, France’s largest round ever.
Meero has created a multi-sided marketplace, connecting photographers to our platform and brands with photo and video solutions. Meero manages the shoot and production process from end to end. Available with only a few clicks, and delivering professional visual assets in as little as 24hrs, Meero provides brand consistency at any scale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Propose original content based on strong analysis (SEO, buyer persona and sales department needs);
- Write various type of content for lead generation and engagement: articles, videos, ebooks, infographics, webinars, events, emails;
- Closely work with the sales, design and video teams to proactively supervise and execute the content production (sales presentation, case study, testimonials);
- Measure and monitor the success of your content to increase engagement, retention, conversion;
- Develop co-branded content strategies;
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have a relevant experience (2-3 years) in content strategy and/or copywriting;
- You have an understanding of SEO and inbound methodology;
- Ability to quickly understand business concepts and problematics from our targeted industries;
- Ability to collect, analyse, structure and summarize business information;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is a good plus :-);
- You have experience using the following tools: Google Analytics, SEO tools ( ie. Semrush, Ahrefs etc);
- Interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Read Full Job Description