Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to own the content strategy of Narmi. Your excellent writing and communication skills will help Narmi be recognized as a top thought leader in the financial technology industry. You won't shy away from in-depth pieces of content and will continuously strive to make our content both interesting and value accretive. Most importantly, you will be able to distill what is most important in a content piece to excite both current and new customers.
- Craft and scale content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that impact revenue and accelerate sales
- Write in-depth pieces (white papers, case studies, ebooks, blog posts, etc) about the benefits of financial technology and how Narmi's solution empowers financial institutions
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, sales, and product teams to define Narmi’s voice and guide development of value-driven content
- Create and manage a content calendar anchored in driving quantity and quality of top of funnel prospects
- Translate technical capabilities and Narmi's deep enterprise platform into compelling, human stories
- Establish Narmi as a thought leader in the industry
- 3+ years working for a B2B (ideally enterprise) SaaS-based financial technology company in content marketing
- Ability to bring a product-focused approach to marketing and distill complex ideas in a clear way
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, and keyword best practices
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferably in English, Journalism, Public Relations or a related marketing or communications field
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Read Full Job Description