Content Marketing Strategist, Short Form at Riskified (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a creative and experienced content marketer to help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a background in effective direct response and short form content including copywriting for headlines, digital assets, or narratives for presentation decks to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers and the C-Suite. In this role you will ideate, write and edit engaging copy for marketing campaigns across multiple channels from inception to completion. You will also collaborate with our Growth, Design, and Product teams to produce high quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), and should be comfortable with the agility and ambiguity of a startup environment.
Your work will directly contribute to the development and evolution of our fast growing company by creating intelligent and captivating short form content to generate B2B inbound leads, uphold our brand values, support the sales process, and help convert relevant prospects into Riskified customers.What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and writing compelling short form content to engage our target audience, relating to eCommerce, online payments and fraud
- Editing and writing content for Riskified’s website, various demand generation and thought leadership campaigns, as well as resource center & blog
- Translating technical concepts into simple digestible content that connects with our target audience
- Guiding and supporting content distribution campaigns to ensure they are timely and effective (e.g. writing copy for landing pages, ads, video scripts, and social posts)
- Preparing sales presentations and materials for F2F meetings and large events
- Tracking and optimizing content performance across all channels
- Collaborating with Riskified’s in-house design team to develop compelling visuals (don’t wo
- 5+ years experience creating high-quality content for a tech-savvy business audience, with at least 1 year as a content marketer at a B2B tech company
- Excellent short form writing and editorial skills, with strong communication and collaboration capabilities
- Highly proficient in explaining complex issues and technical processes concisely
- Demonstrable ability to analyze performance data and work cross-functionally to understand measurable impact of strategy and content decisions
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player with a passion for learning and growing in a fast paced environment
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Certifications in SEO, accounts-based marketing, and/or inbound marketing are major advantages
- Full professional proficiency in English
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.