With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
The Content & Social Media Copywriter will develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy to achieve marketing objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead all aspects of copywriting for social media handles, blog posts, corporate website, and other digital channels, based on in-depth brand knowledge, audience metrics, and market understanding.
- Effectively design, launch, and analyze paid and organic content campaigns to drive website traffic and brand awareness, including social, SEM, and SEO.
- Follow and recommend content best practices/trends.
- Adequately track and report on content performance across various initiatives and platforms in alignment with marketing goals.
- Develop an ongoing editorial calendar with copy and concepts that align with brand voice/tone and marketing goals.
- Support ad hoc content requests.
- 3+ years of digital advertising industry experience
- Demonstrated copywriting experience
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows target audiences
- Strong understanding and proven track record for creating and managing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing reporting and publishing platforms
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, internal and external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter who can work independently to solve complex problems
- Can distill marketing challenges and business goals down into focused content objectives
- Can sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to internal and external stakeholders