Content Specialist at Paxful
What you'll do
- You'll be the voice of Paxful. You’ll be writing, publishing, and maintaining high quality content within the support knowledge base including support canned replies, internal and public facing articles.
- You'll be an ally. We have a global team of superheroes here at Paxful and you'll be working across different functions on a daily basis—sometimes outside your comfort zone to ensure the content is ready to go.
- You'll get your hands dirty. It's a challenge but we need people who have a "can do" attitude. That means anticipating users' needs, being proactive, and taking ownership of the creative direction.
- You’ll be data driven. You’ll measure and validate contents to know what works and what doesn’t. You’ll draw conclusions on why users are reaching out and map out how to get this information to Product.
Who you are
- You easily adapt, and are ready to change at the drop of a hat
- You are a concise writer that gets straight to the point
- You love crafting educational content for our users to keep them up to date and informed
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of content development experience within a product or support org
- Knowledge of UI/UX terminology
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar CRM tools
- Passion for learning and being jack of all trades with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!