Content Specialist at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Product Manager, the Content Specialist will be charged with delivering top-notch content to our customers using the Paxful voice. You will be instrumental in the redesign and implementation of our support content while educating our users by turning complex concepts into understandable messages. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration and the Content Specialist will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- You'll be the voice of Paxful. You’ll be writing, publishing, and maintaining high quality content within the support knowledge base including support canned replies, internal and public facing articles.
- You'll be an ally. We have a global team of superheroes here at Paxful and you'll be working across different functions on a daily basis—sometimes outside your comfort zone to ensure the content is ready to go.
- You'll get your hands dirty. It's a challenge but we need people who have a "can do" attitude. That means anticipating users' needs, being proactive, and taking ownership of the creative direction.
- You’ll be data driven. You’ll measure and validate contents to know what works and what doesn’t. You’ll draw conclusions on why users are reaching out and map out how to get this information to Product.
Who You Are
- You easily adapt, and are ready to change at the drop of a hat
- You are a concise writer that gets straight to the point
- You love crafting educational content for our users to keep them up to date and informed
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of content development experience within a product or support org
- Knowledge of UI/UX terminology
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar CRM tools
- Passion for learning and being jack of all trades with minimal supervision
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.