Content Strategist, Financial Services
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
The Senior Content Strategist, Financial Services writes, edits and publishes thought leadership content that targets a financial services audience (including hedge funds, private equity funds, and investment banks.) A subject matter expert in the financial industry, the Senior Content Strategist crafts content that engages readers on compelling topics and trends, while also positioning AlphaSense as the premier provider of AI-driven business insights.
You are an experienced writer and researcher who can distill complex topics related to financial services into compelling, informative stories across a variety of formats. You take a results-driven approach to your work, are creative and attuned to detail, and have strong project management skills.
- Write short and long-form content on subject matter relevant to a financial services audience
- Create copy for advertisements, landing pages and email campaigns that drives conversion of financial services prospects
- In partnership with design team, create video scripts, data viz and other content offerings targeting financial services professionals that drive conversions, retention, and engagement
- Create and adhere to an editorial calendar and consistent publishing schedule
- Measure, evaluate and evolve content strategy to best align with changing market trends and Marketing team goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years covering financial markets for publications such as The Wall Street Journal or AITE; leading financial firms; or a top-tier analyst group
- Deep knowledge of the inner workings of the financial services industry, including the most relevant trends and topics
- Strong ability to translate technical themes into compelling, informative materials optimized for a digital audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with NLP and Machine Learning
- A collaborative, optimistic team player
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to align with evolving business needs