We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator that is smart, scrappy, and can help implement ways to surprise, delight and incite our audience to be Grubhub diners. We believe that hard work, dedication, and a fun attitude go a long way towards making us successful. To that end, we're looking for a Coordinator that can help to create and manage various efforts to connect with new and existing diners.
The Impact You Will Make
We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This position will play a critical hands-on role in our business to drive the growth of our customer base.
This position will be responsible for driving new customer growth through a variety of platforms, with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as view through rate, conversion rates, cost per lead (CPL), cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by campaign. In this role you'll work with the Growth Marketing team to implement the strategy while executing and optimizing a variety of digital campaigns.
- Support ongoing marketing programs. Participate in the strategic execution, program maintenance, and reporting of digital acquisition campaigns (i.e.paid social, eSports, programmatic display, and affiliate)
- Responsible for reporting metrics and tracking goals against each campaign. This includes, but is not exclusive of, impressions, clicks, conversions, CPA and LTV
- Launch campaigns with external partners (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, and DSPs)
- Collaborate with our creative team, internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure campaign collateral is created and delivered in the appropriate tone and style to meet our business objectives
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams, such as brand, restaurant and driver teams to implement new engaging initiatives
- Coordinate the budget and invoicing process for the teams initiatives
- Play a key role in developing new marketing opportunities on paid digital marketing platforms and launching new partnerships
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of digital marketing or advertising experience
- Experience with programmatic DSPs, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, and Tiktok
- Strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office with a solid foundation in Excel reporting and analysis
- Must be detail-oriented
- Resourceful, energetic, self- motivated and reliable
- A positive, team-player with a passion for marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
Got these, too? Even better:
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with building Tableau reports
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.