Director, Creative and Content
New York OR Remote
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
Be a part of the team responsible for getting patients and providers to take action with Quartet. Write the shortest, clearest, most compelling content that will capture interest and build trust. Collaborate with Visual Designers and Performance Marketers to take our content to the next level and grow engagement numbers. Listen deeply. Be creative. Execute.
The mission of this role is to develop language, messaging, and strategy that inspires action among Quartet users -- people with mental health conditions, referring providers (including PCPs), and mental health providers (MHPs). A deeply empathetic person (high EQ!) who is endlessly eager to understand our audiences (and segments of them), this leader will create content across all channels (paid ads, email, direct mail, SMS, collateral one-pagers, landing pages / websites).
This individual will join a small team of copywriters, working closely with the product and performance marketing team. Key accountabilities include:
- Leverage your love of storytelling to create content that our users love.
- Impact a diverse portfolio of content channels, including but not limited to: email, digital ads, direct mail, SMS, sales collateral and one-pagers, websites and landing pages.
- Champion creative and compelling Subject Lines and strong CTAs that have a measurable impact on marketing performance. Develop content strategy and copy that drives acquisition, engagement, and retention of our users.
- Advance research efforts to glean insights into each of our audiences (and segments of our audiences), and leverage this to build user-centered content. Be endlessly focused on A/B testing to further develop our POV among audiences, content, and messaging.
- Work with performance marketing manager and retention marketing manager to build campaigns and analyze performance against marketing goals to help inform and optimize strategy.
- Monitor online conversation, content channels (provider newsletters, social media communities, etc) and industry landscape for current trends and opportunities.
- Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Be partners in crime with visual designers and performance marketers. Leverage the expertise of the Markets tClinical Operations teams to inform content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with Product to ensure a consistent, integrated customer experience.
- At least 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences.
- Experience writing to healthcare audiences (providers, patients) a strong plus!
- Deeply creative. Can make healthcare tech appealing and exciting to busy audiences.
- A way with words. Short. To the point. Clear. Focused. Descriptive. Inspire action.
- Experience learning about segments of audiences, and tailoring content to each.
- Love for writing and storytelling. Demonstrated experience writing both long and short form. content (writing samples required - including CTAs, SLs, etc!) across print and digital channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including expertise in grammar and proofreading.
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, openness to feedback.
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; capacity to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Bonus points if you’ve got experience working at an early-stage startup in a similar role.
- 1 - 2 years of ad agency experience is strongly preferred.