Copywriter - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a creative and versatile copywriter who loves the idea of creating content across a variety of media, including email, web, social media, print, and UX. This role is essential for building the Keeps brand, driving engagement, establishing thought leadership, increasing leads and improving retention. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and work cross-functionally across brand, product, growth marketing, and retention teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic copywriter that loves and excels in short- and long-form copy.You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Creative – you thrive when you’re challenged to take mundane and complex topics and make them interesting
- You are a skilled writer and content marketer who knows how to generate new concepts and tell stories that drive business results
- You have a growth mindset, and are interested in A/B testing and always looking for ways to use copy to drive results.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives and prioritize effectively
- A team player who’s always excited to take a “quick look” at new copy to ensure it’s on brand and grammatically correct.
- Execute a steady stream of copy including, but not limited to:
- Short-form ad copy and organic content for social and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Google Search
- Product-focused copy
- Scripts for video or audio executions
- Language for e-commerce website and merchandise listings across platforms
- Long-form pieces and thought leadership content, like email newsletters, blog posts, white papers preferred
- Collaborate cross-functionally with growth, CRM, product, brand
- Writing SEO-optimized content on the blog
- Use data to inform content decisions, measure results, and identify opportunities for audience and traffic growth
- You have 3+ years of experience in copywriting, ideally at a startup/growth-stage company or agency where you have had to wear a number of different hats
- A strong understanding of writing copy that both engages and drives action
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to completion in coordination with appropriate stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, creative content for multiple channels in a variety of formats
- Ability to set, manage and deliver on aggressive deadlines
- Experience developing and owning a “voice” for a brand or product
- A true interest in making healthcare more accessible and chronic condition care easier
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.