Copywriter, Social Media at Stash (Remote)
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
As Copywriter (Social Media), you are responsible for developing and implementing our brand voice across all Stash social channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Social Media, you will optimize the quality and consistency of our messaging in multiple platforms. You will provide expertise to the Brand, Marketing and Product teams to help create a distinctive and compelling brand expression. Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Social Media team to develop high-impact campaigns that reinforce Stash as a world-class, aspirational lifestyle brand (think Apple or Nike for personal investing)
- Drive the development of our copy playbook for social media, in partnership with the Brand Copy team.
- Deliver elegant, consistent, and cohesive copy solutions for Stash that stand out from the crowd and grab attention across various social channels
- Enhance the power of our brand voice to drive awareness, growth, engagement, and affinity
- Stay current on social media, copy and competitor trends to ensure our social presence is always fresh, innovative, and culturally relevant
Who You Are
- Genuinely excited by Stash’s mission and the opportunity to address wealth inequality
- Exceptional creative thinker with a record of delivering outstanding copy solutions
- Smart, empathetic and affable with an innate ability to work well with a broad range of people
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, managing multiple priorities with tight deadlines
What You Bring to the Table
- BA or equivalent degree in Advertising, Comms, Creative Writing or a related field
- 4+ years of credible copywriting experience in a renowned creative agency or consumer lifestyle brand
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Portfolio highlighting exceptional writing skills across social channels for start-up or established consumer brand
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**