At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in New York City with dynamic and growing teams in London and San Francisco.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor .
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our NYC team to create outstanding, compelling content for our largest global customer. You will take on content projects that span a multitude of topics, digital mediums, and target audiences. You will work closely with teams across multiple business lines to develop digital content that helps our customers achieve their campaign goals. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome as our team is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life…
- Write exceptional copy that is based on analytical research, brand standards, and a deep understanding of multiple target audiences
- Work with Editor and other copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions against topics and ideas from internal and external teams
- Create concepts and write engaging marketing copy that spans brand, video, campaigns, and more
- Monitor the performance of content across channels, reporting on impact against KPIs like traffic and search ranking
- Leverage data to A/B test, optimize, and report on success of copy across marketing campaigns
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 3+ years of experience writing and editing engaging copy for marketing and advertising communication
- Exceptional research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills, as demonstrated in your portfolio and on assignments provided
- Experience taking assignments from the research phase through to publication, optimization, and measurement onsite for well-known clients
- Great organization skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across multiple teams
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience creating short and long form, SEO-friendly content, including landing page copy, blogs, etc.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines, brand voice, and tone
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, writing, journalism, or other relevant degree