Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If writing creative and engaging copy gets you out of bed in the morning, and you understand the importance of speaking to customers like humans, then we've got the perfect role for you. We're looking for a hands-on and passionate writer to climb on board and take the lead on all things copy, from app screens to emails and blog posts. We've built an incredible brand, and we are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the world as a result.
THE MARKETING TEAM
Our marketing team members work like special forces. They identify problems, propose solutions and then implement. It’s really that simple. You'll grow the market in the US by working across all departments to define the voice of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Write all customer-facing copy for Revolut customers - product, UX, customer emails, marketing, and more
• Learn how to connect with customers through award-winning emotive, powerful copy that speaks to their lives
• Distill down complex concepts into copy that's fantastically straight-forward
• Long-form, short-form, headlines, hashtags - whatever it takes to bring our copy to life
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 2+ years of experience in copywriting
• Writing creative and engaging content is your bread and butter (we're not corporate)
• You are incredibly hands-on yet comfortable taking a step back and thinking strategically
• You are naturally well organized and stay cool when working to tight deadlines
• You are incredibly driven, hungry and learn from your mistakes
• You believe in what we are doing and are truly passionate about disrupting finance
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description