Peloton is on the hunt for an incredibly talented advertising writer to join our brand campaign team. Are you obsessed with coming up with ideas? This person will be an innovative advertising creative who loves big ideas as much as high performing digital tactics. You’ll be iterating on fully integrated digital campaigns ideas for Peloton products and services. This role is ideal for a creative that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the conversations across multiple digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and web.
This is a perfect opportunity for a writer with 2-3 years of executing advertising creative for a product and software consumer brand whether agency or brand side. This person’s craft should be writing, but should have experience partnering cross-disciplinary teams, ideally with an art director/partner.
The ideal candidate has a high focus in the digital landscape with proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns. A perfect fit would be a Creative who has developed multiple digital integrated campaign ideas from social to web experiences. They will have a passion for iteration and performance creative - pushing campaigns to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role reports directly to the Senior Copywriter, Campaigns & Communications. We will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with the senior creative team and directors to understand and iterate on big ideas to working with your marketing peers to understand the objectives of a campaign. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Can lead and shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers and project managers to deliver the final product
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- 2-3+ years of experience as a copywriter, agency environment or brand side
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.