Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As a Copywriter, your creative and idea-driven approach will introduce Zocdoc to millions of patients and doctors alike! You’ll play a key role in evolving the Zocdoc brand across multiple channels and touchpoints—including visual assets, digital product features, ad campaigns and printed collateral. In short, you’ll play an integral role in telling our story and giving power back to the patient!
We’re looking for a creative and idea-driven copywriter to introduce Zocdoc to millions of patients and doctors alike. You’ll play a key role in evolving the Zocdoc brand across multiple channels and touchpoints—from digital product features to ad campaigns, to printed collateral.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are excited about evolving a brand’s expression across touchpoints
- Embrace fast-paced, collaborative teams
- Are able to see, define and evolve creative possibilities within your role and projects
- Think strategically, and consider your audience
- Have strong opinions that are loosely held
- Love shipping work and subscribe to the idea that done is beautiful
Your day-to-day is…
- Writing messaging across marketing channels, ad campaigns, emails, promotional collateral, and in some cases, our digital product (app and website).
- Defining and evolving our brand voice to ensure that it consistently and memorably 1) makes Zocdoc’s benefits clear, and 2) Empathizes with providers and patients alike.
- Tackling small, tactical asks—email subject lines—to larger initiatives, like product naming and ad campaigns.
- Discover the most performant messaging per channel and user segment through continuous testing and iteration
- Playing a role alongside our senior managing editor in maintaining company-wide voice guidelines, taxonomy docs, copy style guides, etc.
- Contributing in creative brainstorms and taking ideas—even visual ones—to finished executions
- Working closely with our in-house creative and product design teams to develop high-impact, best-in-class assets across media channels
- Working on the Creative team, within the Brand side of Zocdoc.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2–5 years of relevant, multi-disciplinary copywriting experience on an in-house creative team and/or within a creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in english, communications, or applicable experience
- A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in copywriting and content strategy.
- Fluency in G Suite , Microsoft Office; experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma a plus.
- Experience developing social content is a plus.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.