Corporate Communications Associate
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
Based in NYC, the Corporate Communications Associate will help build awareness and maintain the reputation of Gympass. With exciting growth and expansion ahead, we are looking for someone who can get their hands dirty creating and maintaining strategic partnerships, building executive profiles, and increasing awareness across all regions where Gympass is present. The ideal candidate will be a creative, data driven marketing professional who will be instrumental in building out the corporation communications function. This job requires someone eager to learn and grow their communication skills at a fast pace.What you'll do...
- Support Gympass’ corporate communications efforts, advance and protect the company’s reputation. This includes the development and execution of proactive and reactive communications strategies for partnerships, customer success, executive communications, culture, and inclusion & diversity initiatives.
- Assist in crisis communications and issues management scenarios impacting Gympass’ employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Assist in setting the internal communication strategy and plans to support business requirements and deliver desired outcomes
- Assist on employer branding initiatives
- Develop enterprise presentations for executive leadership events, international partner presentations
- Develop written materials, including briefing docs, communications plans and FAQs, reporting presentations, blog posts, and other collateral.
- Develop metrics to quantify results and measure the corporate communication department's effectiveness
- Facilitate quarterly newsletters and regular thought leadership pieces
- Work cross-functionally with many teams including HR, product, design, sales, senior leadership, and others.
- Handle various ad-hoc projects and tasks, as necessary
- Experience at an PR/Communications agency or in-house communications team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills for a wide range of internal and external audiences through long and short-form content, social media copy, and corporate materials
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts to create key messages that are consistent but tailored to various stakeholders
- Confident and comfortable working with senior leadership
- Proactive and energetic outlook with an understanding of fast paced environments
- Proven track record in handling multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience in metric driven reporting
- Skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with business, technology, and health media
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.