Corporate Communications Coordinator at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Corporate Communications Coordinator to help craft and implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, across business, technology and financial media. This role will also support the internal communications function, helping to drive employee engagement and retention, and provide employees globally with context and insights about the business, brand and culture. This person should be passionate about PR, tech, innovation and the evolving media landscape; interested in internal communications and how to thoughtfully engage a rapidly growing distributed team; be a creative, strategic problem solver and problem-solver with an affinity for details; and have an exceptional work ethic and a positive demeanor. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing and editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment and have a strong ability to multitask. This role will report to the VP, Global Communications.
- Drafts media pitches, blog posts, internal memos and programs that support the organization.
- Serve in a foundational role supporting the entire department in all administrative communications functions.
- Create, edit and enhance communication materials, emails/memos, presentations, intranet, newsletters, webcasts and all-company meeting presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date press lists of journalists/influencers and other key members of the media.
- Monitor and analyze the outcome of PR campaigns and report findings to relevant partners.
- Maintain a calendar of company initiatives, industry events, opportunities, relevant editorial lists, awards and submission deadlines.
- Research, vet and track speaking opportunities for team members across relevant topics.
- Contribute to interview and speaking prep for executives, including the development of presentations and other written and visual materials.
- Assists with the development and implementation of new and existing internal communication vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year(s) dedicated experience in communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships across all levels and functions
- Can work both independently and with a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with keen ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to approach projects proactively
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.