Corporate Communications Director
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
AlphaSense is looking for a Director of Corporate Communications to help tell our story to our vast global market and the journalists and analysts who cover it. As our Director of Corporate Communications, you’ll tell our story with great clarity and ease, and you’ll enable our global team to do so with the same consistency and accuracy.
Our preferred candidate has a background is corporate / brand marketing, and has experience distilling the complexity of first-to-market technology and the nuances of industry-specific language into easy-to-understand , memorable stories. S/he also approaches our unique market opportunity creatively, finding innovative ways to tell our story across various channels and to the press. We have a lot to do, and much of it has never been done before. This will energize our ideal candidate.
- Brand voice and story: You’ll own it and will help shape how we talk about who we are, what we stand for, who we help, and how we do it.
- Content marketing: With a small content team under you, you’ll craft content that helps open doors, build our database, accelerate deals, and inspire our customers.
- PR: We’re riding a wave of great press and need you to keep the momentum going. There are so many stories to tell and ways to tell it. You’ll own this function and our approach.
- Employer branding: One of the things that differentiates us from the rest is our brilliant team. You’ll help keep AlphaSense in front of the best and brightest so we’re their preferred choice when they’re ready for their next career opportunity.
- And more! We’re a fast-growing company with a big future ahead. This role and its responsibilities will grow with the company.
- Minimum 6 years experience in corporate marketing, corporate communications, brand marketing, content marketing, PR or similar for technology and/or financial services companies.
- Great leadership skills and previous management experience with the desire to hire and coach a team.
- Previous wins with industry-specific press.
- An executive presence and the confidence to work with AlphaSense and external executives.
- Ability to lead a function, develop a plan, and execute to the AlphaSense vision.
- Previous event leadership, analyst relations, partner marketing, and field marketing experience a plus.
- Excellence in written and verbal communications, project management, and time management.