Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to manage Latch’s external communications. You will be a core member of Latch’s quickly maturing Communications Department, and report directly to the VP of Strategy, Policy, and Communications. We are a fast growing company, and corporate communications has never been more important to our success. This key hire will play a critical role, with ample opportunity for career growth.
As the Corporate Communications Manager, you will work internally with Latch team members from every department, to identify stories to be leveraged for external communications, as well as with Latch’s Executive Team on a vast array of communications initiatives. You will be responsible for going from idea to execution on short and medium term communications strategies, ranging from product launches and partnership announcements to CSR initiatives and public affairs programs, while simultaneously managing the day to day relationships with our PR and thought leadership agencies. In addition, you will support the Office of Real Estate, Marketing, and Sales to ensure consistency across Latch’s external communications. Finally, you will be a champion of internal culture, working to further our transparency, values, and inclusion initiatives at every opportunity.
You are exceptionally organized and detail oriented, capable of managing cross-functional projects and work streams end to end, and able to self manage and proactively communicate priorities. Strong writing and editing skills are essential—specifically the ability to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage and evolve Latch's external communications channels, including latch.com/news and social media channels
- Manage Latch’s PR efforts
- Support Latch leadership on strategy and execution of corporate communications
- Manage day to day coordination of agency partners and vendors
- Manage the external communications calendar and collaborate cross functionally with executive office and marketing
- Represent communications on cross functional teams (ex: website & product GTMs)
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-9 years of communications experience in a fast paced environment, with a minimum of 3 years focused on corporate communications
- Demonstrated track record of going from idea to execution on multiple communications strategies
- Demonstrated track record of first class content production, including copywriting and copy editing of thought leadership and video content
- Demonstrated track record of PR success
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Commands respect via contagious determination, humility, trust, and inclusion
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice