Hinge is the fastest growing dating app, and we need someone to lead the brand team! We’re looking for a seasoned storyteller and people leader who will oversee all brand marketing. Someone with a proven track record of managing agencies, top performers, and cross-discipline teams. In this new role, you will explore creative ways to tell Hinge’s brand story. Candidates must show us how and where they’ve applied a deep understanding of integrated communications that incorporate paid and owned. This role will report to the CMO and will directly lead and grow a high-performing, high-output creative team. We’re looking for someone who others describe as people-centric; a leader who inspires, mentors and drives engagement.
What You'll Do
- Lead global brand marketing programs and advertising campaigns.
- Shape the experience of the Hinge brand across communication touch-points.
- Develop and lead a high-performance and highly-collaborative creative team.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our external partners and agencies.
- Spend time with customers and prospects to understand their needs, their objections and how they see our product fitting into their lives.
- A natural storyteller with exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills, both in developing the story architecture and delivering compelling presentations.
- Strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Impeccable taste in videography, photography, typography, and information design.
- Ability to clearly and constructively critique creative while building people up.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with C-suite, polished executive presence and inspiring, inclusive leadership style.
- Collaborative style; ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Adept at building teams of integrated thinkers; proven ability to manage a comprehensive channel strategy across owned, social and paid.
- Experience conducting communications planning across target audiences and channels.
- Proven ability to uncover consumer insights to come up with and develop creative brand marketing tactics, including writing tight briefs.
- Strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of world-class consumer brand marketing experience with a proven track record of growing lifestyle brands.
- 5+ years of team management experience. Demonstrated expertise in building, developing, and coaching a team of marketing professionals.
- Experience working at hyper-growth, fast-paced organizations. App experience strongly preferred.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.