GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Brand Operations Senior Manager to our Creative team in the United States! Our offices are based in New York, LA, and Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, or Texas.
We are looking for a Creative Operations Manager to join the team and help us build a strong and relatable brand in key areas of the world. In this role, you will lead our creative operations pipeline, expand and nurture our creative global network (agencies/production houses/digital partners/etc.), craft and optimize our ways of working with our internal creative team and agencies, and champion our daily routines and stakeholder relationships.
- Lead the creative planning process, creative meeting calendar, and briefing process.
- Manage the workflow of the Branding and Creative team: prioritize tasks, deliverables, and work with creatives to ensure efficiency and excellence on project distribution/workload.
- Work with a variety of external agency partners globally and be the key point of contact for briefings, feedback, and operations.
- Manage the creative department budget, working closely with the Branding and Creative leadership team and with the Finance team to ensure compliance with company goals and budget.
- Act as project leader for management and delivery for all creative programs and assets.
- Lead weekly creative meetings and creative reviews. Act as a key point of contact in the Brand and Creative team for key departments in the business.
- With the Branding and Creative leadership team, identify and establish relationships with creative talent externally and nurture and develop our creative team in partnership with our creative leads.
WHO YOU ARE
- A branding professional with experience in creative operations, either in agencies or in house creative teams
- You have experience managing budgets and can comfortable negotiate with external partners
- You're creative but also process driven, with experience on the production and operations sides of a team
- You have a positive attitude with a flexible approach to complex problems
- You love working with creatives and supporting them in the process
- You're highly organized, detail organized, and can balance competing priorities
- You have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A plus if you have worked with global brands and international teams!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.