CRM Associate at Candid™
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Candid is a rapidly growing healthcare startup dedicated to making high quality orthodontic treatment accessible to all. By simplifying the process and reducing costs, we can help more people feel healthier and more confident every single day. Straighter teeth are just the start.
Since we launched in 2017, Candid has treated tens of thousands of patients, brought on 300+ employees, and raised ~$90M in funding. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, tech, retail, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Uber, and Airbnb.
We're looking for a successful CRM Associate to join our Retention & CRM team. Applying knowledge of automation via email and SMS, you will work within the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will collaborate across all teams here, including the marketing, design, and product orgs, and must feel comfortable driving projects through all of them. You will report directly to our Director of CRM in our NYC HQ.
What You’ll Do
- Complete the daily email operations such as project scheduling, production, deployment, and post-analysis of all email communication
- Oversee email campaigns and ad-hoc projects across the entire customer lifecycle
- Manage the email creative/development pipeline with support from designers, copywriters, and front-end developers
- Build the promotional calendar and increase seasonal conversion through on-brand campaigns
- Develop, code and assist the CRM team with daily campaigns, and create and manage template library
- Create new processes to enable best-in-class email production, personalization, inbox placement and customer engagement
- Configure dynamic content elements to create personalized emails/SMS at scale
- Test, monitor, and analyze campaigns, providing recommendations for future experiments
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of marketing-specific experience, focused on email marketing
- Hands on experience with at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create email campaigns
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.)
- HTML/CSS, SQL, and responsive design knowledge
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch, comfortable translating design file into functional HTML
- Eye for design, passionate about building UX best practices into every project
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.
Read Full Job Description