CRM Lead at Ribbon
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
We are building a world-class marketing team at Ribbon. The CRM lead will play a key role in our ability to drive acquisition & LTV.
How you’ll help make homeownership achievable:
- Fully own key Ribbon’s CRM channels including email, app, phone and SMS
- Own email calendar, testing roadmap, and iterative process
- Build multi-channel strategy across lifecycle, transactional/triggered and promotional touchpoints
- Own day-to-day campaign execution (creating and segmenting lists, setting up tests, building and scheduling email campaigns)
- Monitor campaign results and report on progress and opportunities
- Set up various A/B tests in complex user journeys and test new technology vendors to improve email open, click-through and conversion rates
- Suggest and drive new initiatives to improve customer lifetime value and profitability
- Work with the design team to brief, review and approve the email content
- Collaborate with the Growth and Product teams to launch industry-leading experiments
- Leverage data to understand our email subscriber base and to inform our continual evolution of the program
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with a strong academic record
- 2-5 years of CRM experience gained in a high growth B2B/B2B2C company
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. The ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA.
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge of at least one enterprise-level ESP/automation platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite as well as confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to use SQL, SendGrid, CrossEngage, Periscope
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible and love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Detail-oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- Experienced in making business cases is a plus
- Have CAN-SPAM and list hygiene familiarity, knowledgeable about email deliverability metrics, HTML/CSS email coding & tech integrations
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.