CRM Lead at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a CRM Lead to develop and execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will advise on tactics to support Squarespace initiatives and manage the scheduling, creation and deployment of various email and mobile programs. You will work collaboratively with the in-house creative team and other internal partners to develop best-in-class email content and cadence to deliver against business goals. You will ensure campaigns are properly QA’d, all content renders correctly across various devices and that every campaign is executed flawlessly. In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters and reports to the CRM Campaigns Manager.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Plan, implement and optimize CRM strategies across multiple marketing channels, driving engagement, retention, and loyalty across the Squarespace portfolio
- Build and execute email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions and incremental revenue lift
- Execute multi-variant tests across multiple audiences to optimize channel performance
- Support cross-departmental initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert across the organization, providing consultation and best practices for CRM
- Partner with Audience Strategy, Engineering and Marketing Analytics teams on campaign performance requests and internal data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, and tracking
- 5+ years of experience in an direct marketing/CRM role, using multiple channels to communicate to customer base
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design, overall email processes, and ESP platforms
- Solid project management background
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Passion for the Squarespace product and mission
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.