CRM Manager, Campaigns
Squarespace is looking for a smart, hard-working, creative and strategic marketer to lead the expansion of our CRM initiatives at Squarespace.
The CRM Manager, Campaigns will bring extensive experience in digital marketing, with a focus on customer retention, and a deep understanding of campaign planning and production. Your role is to set the standard for CRM campaign design, implementation and performance at Squarespace. You are a skilled user of marketing automation platforms with selection/implementation experience, and have the ambition to build a high performing, customer-centric marketing organization. This is an impactful opportunity for a smart, dedicated and passionate marketer who is ready to put their experience to work building out and growing an exciting arm of the Squarespace Marketing Team.
This role reports into the Head of CRM in New York.
- Craft and implement campaigns through planning, development and execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed goals
- Champion best-in-class conversion and retention practices, from email deliverability and frequency, to automation
- Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the organization to plan and execute on campaign needs
- Define and oversee intake process and rigorous Q/A standards
- Lead and grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Own relationship with email, marketing automation and data vendors
- Collaborate with in-house creative time to design/build best in class templates.
- Ensure CRM campaigns support larger marketing and business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Lead the selection and implementation of new and existing CRM platforms
- Liaise with Customer Operations to ensure a seamless experience for all users
- 8-10+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Proven success building scalable, broad reach email acquisition]and onboarding programs to maximize engagement
- Experience managing and growing a team of direct reports
- Passion for the Squarespace product and user experience, and a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESPs, Marketing Automation and other CRM platforms
- Strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, and digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.