CRM Manager, International at Squarespace
At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. From our headquarters in NYC, we are actively working to grow our international reach and bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
The CRM Manager, International will work cross-functionally to evaluate, launch, and develop new markets. You will define Squarespace’s International approach to CRM, attracting new customers and strengthening relationships with existing ones. As the pioneering leader of this team, you will formulate CRM strategies that maximize data capture, while driving loyalty, revenue and customer engagement across markets. Create and establish scalable CRM guidelines and best practices. Collaborate with market strategists to design and implement meaningful localization tactics.
This role reports into the Head of CRM in New York.
- Craft and implement effective CRM and retention strategies to support Squarespace’s entry into new countries and languages
- Partner with Product, Customer Operations and broader cross functional teams to align all goals, positioning and initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to measure performance, uncover opportunities and define test and learn agenda
- In partnership with the International Marketing team, contribute to the product roadmap for each country and language by providing insights, research, and data to drive prioritization
- Champion best-in-class, multi-channel CRM practices
- Lead and grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Ensure CRM strategy supports larger marketing and business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- growth projections
- Work with counterparts in Legal to ensure international compliance of customer contact and promotions initiatives
- Partner with the Analytics team and leaders across the organization to meet/exceed growth projections
- 8-10+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns in new markets
- Understanding of localization and how cultural perspectives influence CRM strategies
- Experience managing and growing a team of direct reports
- Passion for the Squarespace product and user experience, and a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, and digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.