CRM Manager at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a CRM Manager to help us grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond by maximizing engagement and conversion within our sales pipelines. You will work closely with the marketing, design, and product teams to create automated campaigns, across multiple channels, that are focused on delivering valuable content to our potential and existing customers. The ideal candidate for this role has hands-on experience executing within marketing automation tools at a start-up or fast-growing company.
This is a full-time role that will report into the CRM Lead and be based out of our growing New York City office.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Create and deploy cross-channel automated campaigns from our marketing automation tools.
- Identify cross-channel testing opportunities to drive improved campaign performance aimed at delivering against our company growth goals.
- Measure results on a daily and weekly basis against campaign specific conversion metrics.
- Assist in instituting and maintaining industry best practices across CRM platforms and channels.
- Operate cross-functionally across marketing, design, product and engineering to ensure the appropriate messaging is delivered at the right cadence and to the right individual.
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 2+ years of experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools (Iterable, Salesforce a plus).
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to provide detailed requirements around projects.
- Ability to execute with a prioritization focused approach that aligns effort on the highest impact projects and tasks.
- Comfort digging into data to figure out the “why” behind results.
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.#LI-BT1