Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The CRM Manager will help the company scale effectively by helping build and implement new functionality in our CRM and related applications to support our evolving business processes. We are looking for a highly driven, problem solving individual with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, related sales applications and enterprise business processes. Strong business acumen, process orientation and ability to document will be key for this role. You will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to Cedar’s business.
This is a role that requires tight stakeholder management and high throughput. Given our fast growing business, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with commercial leadership to establish requirements, document, develop, test, and implement various business processes on the Salesforce.com platform and/or 3rd party application(s)
- Assist the team to troubleshoot issues with the platform as they arise, and interact with users to help resolve questions
- Identify efficiencies with Salesforce.com and 3rd party app tools and take ownership to implement
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application
- Assist in the development of training to help users adopt and engage with applications
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role preferably on Sales Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)/Advanced Admin (ADM211)
- Experience with Sales Processes in relation to native Salesforce Account, Opportunity & Contact objects
- Configuration of 3rd party apps, platforms and integrations (NetSuite, Conga, DocuSign, Quip etc.)
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position. Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience a plus
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, excellent at project management, with organizational skills who can work with minimal supervision
- Has experience documenting and presenting solutions to the team and the business
- Ability to communicate and work with all different business units across the organization and at all levels.
- Very high degree of MS Excel proficiency
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth healthcare technology company
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the CRM Manager role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.