CRM Marketing Manager, Canada at DoorDash
As CRM Marketing Manager you will be responsible for communications and programs to increase retention and engagement of our customers across email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. In this role specifically, you will collaborate with our Canada team to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics for the Canada market and surprise and delight our Canadian customers.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be responsible for creating CRM campaigns for the Canadian customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications
- Create the strategy and framework for the rapid testing in CRM channels
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Partner closely with the Canada Operations, Analytics, Product, and Strategy teams to accelerate growth within a rapidly expanding market
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- You have 4+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement
- You have strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- You have strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- You have a record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels
- You have familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- You are extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- You have a deep understanding of the Canadian market
- You are fluent in French (not necessary, but preferred!)
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.