What you'll be doing
- You’ll be the Magnetic Bond between us and our customers, planning campaigns with stakeholders and delivering CRM strategies that encourage customer retention and loyalty.
- You’ll be the Company’s Voice as you oversee direct communications with customers through emails, pop-up messages, push notifications, and more.
- You’ll be the Quick-witted Diplomat who makes sure the right message is sent to the right audiences at the right time in the right language.
- You’ll be the Innovative Creator who supports implementation of template designs, automations and new features.
- You’ll be the Data-driven Analyst who measures campaign effectiveness and provides reporting on all core KPIs.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge with CRM, analytical systems, mass email software
- Basic knowledge about HTML
- Ability to navigate in a technical environment
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Confident and articulate communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Thursday happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!