Customer Lifecycle Marketing Lead at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Lead who will own the end-to-end customer journey and help our client partners become #cedarcustomersforlife. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with the Client Growth, Client Solutions (implementations), Product and other teams to drive product adoption, increase retention and strategically up-sell the existing enterprise healthcare provider customer base. You will identify key opportunities to deepen Cedar’s connection with clients, proactively address their concerns and turn friction-points into moments of confidence for our partners. In partnership with Product Marketing, you will serve as a crucial “voice of the customer” channel -- sharing feedback, insights and stories across the organization.
At Cedar, we look for individuals who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate is a problem solver, self-starter and has previously worked in a start-up (or entrepreneurial) environment. Additionally, candidates should be comfortable playing a role in various aspects of the commercial business including build-out of internal company processes and recruiting.
- As the first Customer Lifecycle Marketer, you will set the standard for how marketing collaborates with the Client Growth and Client Solutions teams, and contributes to retention and upsell targets.
- Map the current customer journey, identify pain points, mitigation strategies, change-management plans and opportunities.
- Enable Client Growth Leads to communicate compelling narratives about the value Cedar unlocks for their client accounts during Quarterly Business Reviews and other executive touchpoints.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Operations to launch new products and features, scale adoption and increase Cedar stickiness across our growing client base.
- Help position our Implementation Project Managers and Client Growth Leads as patient experience SMEs by turning product perspectives and data insights into standard methodologies and supporting collateral.
- Drive high engagement and Cedar advocacy across client partner groups throughout the implementation, onboarding and launch process.
- Turn data insights into action items by operationalizing and owning client feedback mechanisms like NPS.
- Working with Content Marketing, proactively find opportunities to celebrate customer success stories through case studies, testimonials, webinars, speaking engagements and more.
- In collaboration with Demand Generation, plan and execute customer engagement campaigns across email, website and experiential marketing channels.
- Report on the performance of campaigns and impact on retention and upsell metrics.
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience - enterprise SaaS, B2B and/or agency experience strongly preferred.
- Depth of experience in full-funnel marketing initiatives across the customer lifecycle.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills - must be able to develop compelling narratives that drive new feature adoption and support change management within our client organizations.
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical and meticulous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Salesforce (plus)
- Experience using BI tools like Looker (plus)
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- BA/BS required
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Openness across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Lead role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.