Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences – not resolve tickets. A customer-centric solution, Kustomer helps brands increase satisfaction and loyalty by empowering agents to engage customers in personalized, efficient, and effortless conversations. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Glossier, Ring, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Sweetgreen, Glovo, Away, UNTUCKit.
Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
Customer Marketing Manager
Kustomer is growing our team and we are looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to add the voice of our customers to our corporate marketing activities by developing and nurturing customer advocates. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing you are passionate about developing relationships with customers, working with them to bring their inspirational stories to market, and engaging them in programs that create mutual success. You’ll work across all customer experience, product, and sales teams to create strategy for customer engagement and retention, operationalize the processes, and play a key role in building the foundation for customer marketing at Kustomer.
- Increase loyalty and retention by keeping customers up-to-date and engaged with Kustomer news, events, and innovations through customer-centric communications.
- Identify and recruit top-tier customer advocates for case studies and speaking opportunities, and foster strategic relationships with customers for various organizational initiatives.
- Establish the process and systems for keeping track of customer participation, references, logos, stories, and their usage
- Develop a strategy for driving product adoption and launched a successful onboarding nurture program
- Build the strategy for how we empower happy customers; manage and curate a community of fanatic brand advocates by conducting engagement events such workshops, roundtables, and awards programs
- Develop customer-centric communications strategies and craft compelling content to elevate the customer journey and engage customers for news, initiatives, and events
- Work with field marketing to understand the industry conference and meetup landscape, and position customers as thought leaders in those events
- Support senior executives, marketing, and sales with reference discovery and connections
- Identify KPIs, measure and report on customer marketing activities so we can test and iterate.
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a high-growth, fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable results.
- Experience managing a customer community and creating customer journey programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ideal candidate finds it easy to communicate with team members at all levels of the organization and can extract key “nuggets” from customer stories to show business impact in a compelling way
- Comfort and experience collaborating with and presenting to product, sales, customer success, and account management teams
- Strong project and program management skills; ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a dynamic, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- The ultimate can-do attitude (growth mindset, willingness to learn every day, and player mindset)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: