Customer Marketing Manager at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You will report to the Director of Customer Marketing and be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of highly targeted marketing programs against a defined subset of target customer accounts. You will work in close partnership with Account Management and Customer Success, including intelligence gathering, account prioritization, targeted messaging and content, campaign planning & activation in key accounts to support specific customer growth objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of customer marketing principles, you’ll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to target account audiences. You have a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted marketing programs, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with account leadership and team members.
- Partner with the Account Management team to drive highly targeted customer marketing strategies and programs aligned to key accounts
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing campaigns to achieve customer expansion and renewal goals
- Deliver 1:1 and 1:few strategic communications, assets, & programs that drive engagement within in top customer accounts
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, web & events teams to create & deliver strategic communications, assets & programs that drive engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
Desired skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B demand generation/field marketing experience including 2+ years of B2B customer marketing or retention marketing experience
- Demonstrable Sales collaboration success, with an understanding of the sales process and how to map marketing strategy to sales objectives
- Buyer and customer focused execution: an ability to understand buyer needs and develop appropriate messaging and tactics to support account and buyer objectives
- Use of data and insights: able to interpret data in order to develop and share account-based insights to guide messaging and strategy
- Goal focused planning and insight: skilled at defining and managing marketing goals, (and mapping tactical delivery) to align with sales objectives
- Collaborative team player who excels when working in cross-functional, high-growth environments
- Strong writing and editing skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-REMOTE