Customer Marketing Manager
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer with a passion for growing customer relationships and increasing the value of customer marketing. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for executing programs to support customer reference and advocacy initiatives, and will serve as a champion for customer advocacy within the organization.
To do this, you'll be counted on to work cross-functionally with our Field teams, Marketing, Product, and more. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias for action, and experience with customer lifecycle marketing.
A day in the life of a Customer Marketing Manager at Collibra:
The Customer Marketing Manager will be a key part of the marketing team, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Help establish our customer marketing program. You’ll be a critical member of the team that defines what customer marketing is at Collibra, helping shape the customer marketing program for high impact and scale.
- Support the customer reference program. Work in partnership with our Field teams to manage a customer reference program that brings the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Collibra. You’ll help manage and maintain the customer advocacy database, including monitoring adherence to customer reference limits, site visits, and customer contact updates.
- Amplify the voice of our advocates. Continuously expand our collection of customer content, developing case studies, videos, and testimonials that make customer stories come to life. Help build the distribution strategy for customer content across the web, events, sales, campaigns, and internal channels.
- Nurture high value customer relationships. Drive adoption, loyalty, and growth of existing customers by executing targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Demonstrate the value of customer marketing. Closely monitor customer marketing programs and KPIs to help report on the value and impact of customer marketing. Find opportunities to continuously optimize and scale customer engagement and advocacy efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology marketing and communications; experience in enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Engagio, and Eloqua
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours: quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package