Customer Marketing Manager at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a creative, hardworking, and strategically sophisticated Customer Marketing Manager who is passionate about improving the customer journey and looking to develop their marketing career at a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Marketing, this position will be responsible for the growth of our existing customers across diverse industries, geographies, and business maturities and sizes through integrated marketing campaigns, customer advocacy, marketing automation, and communications. The successful candidate will represent the voice of the customer and should have experience building customer advocacy and reference programs with a passion for turning users into evangelists. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator with excellent written and analytical skills who can work successfully in a cross-functional role to help Yext grow.
- Build and execute a comprehensive customer engagement and advocacy program including customer stories, case studies, and reference activities
- Map the customer lifecycle and develop campaign strategies and tactics to accelerate growth opportunities with our existing client base
- Develop customer communications strategy, cadence, and calendar, that educates customers about Yext products and services and evangelizes the Yext brand
- Work with Marketing Operations to implement an automated customer nurture program based on client maturity, product usage, and industry
- Produce marketing collateral to help client services throughout the customer lifecycle including at implementation, renewal, and upsell
- Collaborate with sales and client services leaders on strategy and execution of customer marketing campaigns
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level college education
- 5+ years experience working in B2B marketing or sales in a fast-paced environment, minimum 2+ years in customer marketing, advocacy, or customer success function
- Exceptional written communication skills: creativity, critical thinking, attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company; strong awareness of organizational dynamics
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized; Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Passion for networking to help to build an iconic global technology company
- Experience as a SaaS Account Manager or Customer Success Manager or working hand-in-hand with SaaS sales and services teams
- Experience with Giansight and/or Salesforce for client relationship management and marketing automation
- Experience motivating and mobilizing large services organization
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.