Our Product Marketing team sits at the intersection of product, sales, customer success and marketing. Creating messaging and collateral that enable us to not only expand our relationships with existing clients, but also acquire new customers, and announce exciting new features and upgrades.
The Customer Marketing Manager is a passionate marketer who understands how to build a framework around the voice of the customer. They’re able to create case studies and develop compelling narratives which will increase customer adoption globally.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Developed a customer advocacy strategy built around trusted customer testimonials, white papers, and case studies
- Created streamlined processes for creating assets: defining campaign objectives, setting metrics, and using data to inform strategic decision making
- Identified key customer segments and have devised campaigns to address account based marketing goals
- Developed a portfolio of compelling Chainalysis collateral that you created and which have enabled the global sales team to grow our business
- Been a strategic partner in expanding our website
- Developed close relationships with our customers as well as teams internally
A background like this helps:
- Prior experience in Marketing at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- World-class writing and editing skills, a background in Journalism or PR helps!
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency
- Experience catering to audiences in financial services, cybersecurity, and/or cryptocurrency
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.