OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We’re looking for someone to be at the heart of our community. There are over 200 five star reviews on the AppExchange and that is just the beginning. Your job will be to identify success stories and find ways to foster community and fuel advocacy!Your Day-to-Day Role
- Leverage review sites, survey data, and feedback from the field to identify our top references, and top advocates.
- Gather the voice of the customer and identify success stories to feature.
- Conduct interviews, write case studies and coordinate video shoots for customer films.
- Support our PR efforts by gathering quotes and cultivating customers who are willing to speak to the press and share their stories.
- Plan webinars, virtual meet-ups, and OwnBackup user groups.
- Participate in the community including Salesforce Forums, Local User Groups, etc.
- Create programs designed to thank our customers and drive referrals.
- A university degree
- Driven by empathy, supportiveness, and self-less excellence
- Stronger writer and someone who likes product marketing
- Experience running customer programs at another B2B software company is a major plus
- Also, experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem is a big plus
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.