Customer Reference Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
We’re looking for someone to be at the heart of our community. There are over 200 five star reviews on the AppExchange and that is just the beginning. Your job will be to identify success stories and find ways to foster community and fuel advocacy!Your Day-to-Day Role
- Leverage review sites, survey data, and feedback from the field to identify our top references, and top advocates.
- Gather the voice of the customer and identify success stories to feature.
- Conduct interviews, write case studies and coordinate video shoots for customer films.
- Support our PR efforts by gathering quotes and cultivating customers who are willing to speak to the press and share their stories.
- Plan webinars, virtual meet-ups, and OwnBackup user groups.
- Participate in the community including Salesforce Forums, Local User Groups, etc.
- Create programs designed to thank our customers and drive referrals.
- A university degree
- Driven by empathy, supportiveness, and self-less excellence
- Stronger writer and someone who likes product marketing
- Experience running customer programs at another B2B software company is a major plus
- Also, experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem is a big plus
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.