Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
The Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager will be a critical role on the Performance Marketing team to help drive measurable business results. You'll be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads from our strategic target account list. You'll work closely with the sales team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking and leverage best-in-class technology to build reports, measure success and ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product Marketing, Creative and Web Engineering.
- Plan, present and execute digital marketing programs (B2B and B2C) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEM and display advertising
- Collaborate cross functionally to manage organic social media distribution efforts and content calendar; with MoM performance reporting and recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization
- Lead strategy and manage development partners for landing page optimizations, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Have knowledge on the B2B and B2C marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Braze, etc.) to ensure all digital marketing campaigns are trackable and set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity.
- Collaborate with team to build best in class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- 5-7 years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or paid media; enterprise SaaS is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Datorama, etc)
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution