Demand Generation Director
Breather helps businesses grow with private, modern workspace available for any duration of time, and on completely flexible terms. Our network of 500 spaces spans across 10 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London, powered by in-house tech allowing anyone to instantly unlock space anywhere.
Our mission is to empower businesses with access to productive space that grows as they do. With over 10,000+ clients and the support of leading tech and real estate investors, we’re already well on our way — and we want your help to reach the next step of the journey.
The Demand Generation Director will be responsible for acquiring new customers — both through driving leads to the sales team as well as scaling our self-serve bookings using paid acquisition, affiliates, SEO & other growth initiatives. You will own, refine and report on metrics such as ROAS, CACs, LTVs, and quality of MQLs.
We are looking for someone that is a builder and thrives in high-velocity orgs.
The Demand Generation Director will work in tandem with sales, product, and engineering to build a scalable and profitable B2B approach to acquisition.
As a Demand Generation Director at Breather, you will:
- Scale the self-serve engine: you will optimize the existing paid marketing strategy (across Social, Remarketing, Display and Affiliates) and tap into unpaid opportunities (SEO, content marketing, etc.)
- Expand lead-based acquisition: you will lead the development and execution of a lead based strategy through paid and non paid programs, partner marketing, etc., to generate highly profitable customers for Sales
- Own, refine, and report on acquisition metrics such as ROAS, CACs, LTVs, MQLs
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Build & optimize landing pages and oversee copy optimization
- Work with Product & Engineering to plan, scope, and execute on growth initiatives requiring development & product design resources
- Help Breather build and optimize a marketing & sales tech stack to improve processes and productivity during a period of high-growth
- Work with the product marketing team to build and optimize lead generation content strategy based on buyer journey
- Maintain and build a strong relationship with the key internal teams, especially Product and Sales
- Nurture and support our paid media agency & third parties to promote high performance
Helpful Skills and Experience You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience owning and being accountable to the return on paid ad spend, building pipeline and hitting targets in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Proficiency with the following acquisition channels: Paid Search (Adwords, Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn), SEO, Display & Remarketing, Affiliate
- A track record of delivering results through organic growth initiatives, including CRO, Product Growth, and SEO
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM tools (eg Marketo, Salesforce)
- Blend of strategic thinking, analytics capability, and excellent hands-on skills: you are not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done
- An obsession with UX, customer journey, and an eye for great design
- Experience managing paid advertising partners and affiliate channel vendors
- Firm understanding of structuring content strategy to fulfill the buyer journey
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!