We are looking for an ambitious B2B Demand Generation Lead who will develop and implement a best-in-class demand generation function at Ribbon, furthering our reach so we can power healthcare decisions to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. You will work as a thought partner across marketing, product, strategic partnerships, and sales teams to improve what we’ve done to date, identify and test metrics-based hypotheses for new channels, and look for opportunities for us to improve our growth function. This role requires a marketing generalist hat with a particular passion for holistic marketing campaigns backed by analytical rigor, and we’re looking for someone who loves ambiguity and is excited to build this new function and team from the ground up.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience building high-performing marketing campaigns with a hypothesis-driven mindset.
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to prioritize and communicate the value of every tactical marketing campaign decision
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing order to chaos, and developing creative solutions anchored on measurable metrics
- You enjoy teaching, especially distilling technical concepts into simple explanations and using data to illustrate a point
- You are drawn to marketing funnels, constantly imagining areas to optimize and improve our existing campaigns
- You have experience in digital marketing, growth/performance marketing, demand generation, or a similar role
- Define channel strategy at Ribbon: Develop a thoughtful and data-driven acquisition strategy, communicate value to the team, and hire critical support to deliver on this vision
- Identify and drive meaningful revenue opportunities: Find creative ways to optimize existing channels, experiment with new ones, and reach prospects that were previously hard to engage
- Drive industry best-in-class metrics: Establish our KPIs, own improving on these metrics, and push us all to deliver a best-in-class demand generation function
- Build and cultivate relationships across Ribbon: Become a subject matter expert on all things “demand gen”, building and cultivating thought partnership relationships with revenue-generating and strategic partnership teams at RIbbon
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]