Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our collaborative and creative team. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing and Demand Generation. You will work within our Partner Marketplace Team, a group responsible for building Aircall's integration ecosystem and successfully bringing new integrations to market. This is a unique opportunity to own a key growth function within Aircall through lead generation and pipeline creation.
What you'll do:
- Plan, manage, and optimize, multi-channel campaigns to generate qualified leads and pipeline
- Closely collaborate with the Marketplace team to strategize and prioritize efforts
- Coordinate with our integration partners to co-produce integrated campaigns
- Manage and optimize spend across paid acquisition channels to drive on-target CPLs and outcomes
- Develop segmented nurture campaigns to drive bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to update lead scoring to reflect the efforts of the Marketplace team
- Work with the sales team to optimize the prioritization of leads and develop ABM strategies for targeted follow-ups
- Develop and execute live events and sponsorships
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years or more of experience in demand generation for a B2B technology product
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of demand generation, lead scoring, nurturing, campaign management, email marketing, and data quality
- Experience with marketing automation (any system), SEM platforms, sales development systems, and social media tools
- Account based marketing experience is a plus
- Experience running and coordinating events
- Strong Salesforce, Excel, and Bizible experience a big plus!
- Experience building and managing an event strategy a plus
- Data-driven and excited to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who inspires others to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.