Demand Generation Manager
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Demand Generation Manager will play an important role in helping the marketing team drive global engagement and achieve pipeline creation goals. You will be responsible for writing, executing, and project managing demand generation campaigns through channels like webinars, content syndication, email, and the website. You will also manage vendor relationships to support our third-party program development and execution.
The goal for this role is to manage and execute targeted marketing campaigns that support the digital marketing team goals. The ideal candidate will be well organized, a strong communicator, and an experienced demand generation copywriter. In this role you’ll work with stakeholders across sales, product marketing, marketing operations, customer, communications, product management and our executive team. This role is based in New York City.
A day in the life of a Demand Generation Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Marketing as a member of the broader demand generation team. Everyday you will manage, write, and execute digital marketing programs to support our lead generation and pipeline creation goals.
From day to day you will:
- Manage our third-party webinar programs, including scheduling, securing speakers, supporting landing page development, promoting on social media, managing lead uploads, and writing follow-up emails
- Coordinate all Collibra-hosted webinar activities from planning to launch to follow-up
- Manage all pre-webinar prep calls and ensure all speakers are ready to deliver a flawless presentation on the live event
- Collaborate with our Marketing Automation Manager for the technical execution of our Collibra-hosted webinars and all promotional activities to our database
- Manage execution of content syndication programs
- Support copywriting and editing for additional digital channels including paid social, email nurture programs, email batch campaigns, SEO, SEM, and collibra.com
- Create ongoing enablement materials for our sales development team to drive the most value possible from your programs
- 4+ years experience executing marketing programs in a B2B environment
- BS/BA degree
- Experience managing third party vendor relationships
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, including samples of your work you can share
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Self-motivated learner who constantly looks for new ways to improve their marketing knowledge, program performance, and understanding of how everything works together to hit our business objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Webex, GoToWebinar, or Zoom platforms
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package