Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We're looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager to help generate awareness and engagement within our identified target market as Bluecore is creating its own path in the retail martech industry. This person will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation for Bluecore as well as working cross-functionally with product marketing, marketing and sales teams. In this role you will assist in developing a scalable lead generation strategy, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact for the US and EMEA territory. The ideal candidate is hungry, wants to make an impact, has a deep understanding of lead generation, performance marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, analytics and testing. Any experience in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company or platform would be highly valued!
- Execute digital strategies and tactics to drive lead generation, content conversion, and brand awareness
- Test and scale digital lead generation channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Vidyard, Drift, Google Adwords and e-mail
- Optimize the performance of landing pages, content and product positioning across all web experiences
- Build and optimize Account Based Marketing programs within Demandbase
- Database management including uploading lists and data accuracy
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns for prospects and customers
- Manage email marketing calendar to minimize unsubscribes
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Assist with other demand generation activities including but not limited to content syndication, display ads, etc.
- 2-4 years of B2B demand generation experience with a strong focus on digital strategy
- 1-2 years experience with Marketo, certification a plus
- Experience with Account Based Marketing platforms, specifically Demandbase is a plus
- Experience creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Experience optimizing websites for branding and lead generation objectives
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities and high attention to detail
- NYC based. Bachelor's degree required
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.