Demand Generation Manager at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Demand Generation Manager, Inbound to help us scale faster globally. This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations. Your job will be to own inbound demand gen end-to-end, building, managing and executing our b2b marketing strategy.
We’re looking for a data-driven experimenter willing to work with cross functional partners from the marketing, sales and customer success organizations. The ideal candidate will ramp quickly and establish processes for lead generation, target marketing, and analysis around the entire buyer’s journey. This role is expected to build and refine B2B marketing campaigns from scratch, iterating strategy based on feedback and A/B testing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Your KPI will be inbound Sales Qualified Leads
- Come up with the strategy for and create a plan to execute b2b marketing initiatives across organic and paid SEM, paid social, ABM, partnerships, and other mediums to generate quality SQLs. Execute some initiatives on your own and partner with internal stakeholders and/or external resources on others.
- Develop and iterate lead nurturing campaigns
- Analyze and manage the lead funnel to assess and improve lead quality through quantifiable metrics and KPI’s
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools and processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 3-5 years of b2b demand generation/marketing experience in a B2B SAAS company, preferably at a fast-paced start-up environment
- You demonstrated project management skills to deliver on deadlines across concurrent initiatives
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently and enjoy problem solving
- You have experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.com
- You have experience with Google AdWords or FacebookAds
- You are organized and highly communicative
- You are passionate about the restaurant industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox Discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.